Who doesn't dream of a beautiful, fit figure today? Everyone achieves this goal in their own way. Some people exhaust themselves with a diet, on fast days, many go to the gym and work with a coach, and someone exercises at home, so rightWorks on muscle group. Among all current methods, physical activity is the best way to adjust your figure, increase your tone, and improve your body.
A well-chosen exercise solves many questions. It's the fight against fat burning, and muscle pumping, and serious illnesses, and a pleasant holiday, which always ensures a good mood. Your own. Try to create a unique program, and we will help you with it.
Features of a set of exercises for weight loss
It doesn't matter where you plan to study. It can be a gym or your own apartment. Good results can only be achieved with an integrated approach, when strength and cardio training successfullyAre jointly combined with each other.
Of course, the greatest impact is given by interval training, which involves intensive execution of selected movements. But the classic training program does not lose its relevance. Why complicated:
- If you compare different types of training, aerobic workouts allow you to burn a lot of body fat for the same duration. But it is worth noting that the fat burning process is just movements. Occurs at the time of the performance.
- Strength training leads to less calorie burn, but persists for up to 6 hours after the workout is complete. You have already finished exercise, and the muscles are still burning fat.
Conclusion: It is best to combine both options. We begin the lesson with strength exercises, end cardio. In the first case, carbohydrates are burned, and in the second, straight fat.
frequency and duration of a set of exercises for all muscle groups
Weight loss involves burning calories from food. If you really want to lose weight and then tighten your body, experts recommend training 3 to 5 times a week. In this case, In addition to a regular set of exercises, regular walking, and fresh air walking, and swimming, and so on, training will be considered.
each activity has a different duration:
- If a workout only involves aerobic activity, then to get maximum results, you need to exercise for 30 minutes to 1 hour. This time period necessarily includes a 10-minute warm-up. The rest of the time is spent in stretching and basic exercises.
- Strength training sessions in particular should last from 45 to 90 minutes. The breathing time is calculated individually, it depends on the goals of the training as well as the program's execution. Most often, repetitionBeach rest does not exceed 40 seconds, and between exercises themselves - no more than one and a half minutes.
- A complex lesson with strength and cardio load lasts at least one hour. At the beginning, it takes about 45 minutes to do bodyweight or weight exercises. Then at least 20 minutes on cardio. it takes time.
what devices do you need
Completeness depends on available and necessary sports equipment, completeness of the training program. It is very easy in the gym, because all the necessary equipment is available. At home, it is not always possible to install some simulators. In this case, It is important to prioritize correctly and choose for yourself the exercises for which you can find simulators.
For example, cardio requires exercise bikes and treadmills. But you can do without them if you take a walk on the road or go swimming. Another budget option is a jump rope. You also need the following list. Will need:
- gymnastics mat.
- gym ball or fitball.
This tool makes the complex training process more effective. Using it, you will see an excellent result in just a few months, you can feel it by getting it in your old favorite jeans or dress.
warm up before a workout
No exercises are performed on uncharted muscles of the entire body. Otherwise, the risk of injury is increased many times, the risk of sprains increases. Warm up starting from the head, ending with the feet from the top. Should be at the bottom. An effective warm-up includes the following movements:
- Stand upright, arms and legs slightly apart. We make slow head in different directions. We also do circular movements.
- We tie our hands into fists, make circular movements with our brushes, carefully exhaling the muscles of this area.
- To warm the shoulders and arms, we swing back and forth. We bend our arms at the elbows, and also do circular motions.
- Place your hands on your waist. We tilt the body in different directions. In this case, the pelvis should remain motionless.
- Move the hips in a circle, first in one direction, then in the other direction. We take our time, do the exercise smoothly.
- At the knees bend the feet at an angle of 90 degrees. In this position rotate the hips clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Keep the foot on the toe and rotate it in both directions alternately.
- We stand on our toes. We rise and fall on them, as if on the springs.
best set of exercise for weight loss at home
is the warm-up over? It is time to start directly with gymnastics, exercise to work all muscle groups. While visiting Jim, a specialist is engaged in the training complex, which selects movements according to the physical fitness to lose weight. At home, you only have to rely on your strength and knowledge.
Next, you can familiarize yourself with one of the most effective complexes for weight loss and pump muscles for beginners, experiencing weight loss at home.
Best practices will help you achieve desired results faster.
- Static Squats.Set your feet wider than your shoulders, bend them slightly at the knees to make them 90 degrees. We fix ourselves in this position. Try to keep out as long as possible. Then he straightens. Gets up, gets up, relaxes a bit and repeats again.
- Classic squats.This is the best exercise to create a beautiful, firm butt. It is done in the same way as static, but without fixation in the squat. As we descend, we immediately straighten up. We repeat the required number. .
- jumps.Squat down. We jump up from this position. Then we return to the starting position. We try to jump as much as possible. It will pump your buttocks faster and better.
- rollout and leg run.We lie on the gymnastics mats with our back. We place our hands under the buttocks, lift the legs straight up. In this position, we bring and stretch our legs. We stretch our legs. Try to pull up to the sides, as much as possible, so that there is tension on the inside of the thigh.
- knee flexion.We stand on the floor, resting on our knees. Stretch our arms forward. We alternately sit on each buttock, slightly distracting the side of the body from the side. WeDo the exercise quickly, not trying to lose balance.
- sumo squats.We accept a standing position. We stretch our legs, bend our knees and feet outward. In this position, we sit slowly, slowly, so that it can be feltSee how the muscles are pumped at this time. After doing a squat, we bend for a few seconds, then we straighten up.
- Rotate your feet.We lie on our side. The supporting leg, located below, bends at the knee and is stretched forward. We start raising the upper leg as much as possible. We are not slowly but moving. Then we reduce it, turn to the other side, and repeat this exercise again.
- curl.We lie on the floor with our back. The legs are straightened, the hands are tied behind the head. We begin tearing the shoulder blades off the floor, turning and moving closer to the knees. Let's try. We slowly return. We try not to pinch the neck while exercising.
- Twist Twist.Lie on your knees on the floor. We always bend our hands behind the head. Rotate the organ on the high side, touching the elbow.
- lifts the leg.In the supine position, extend the legs straight up to a 45 degree angle. We try to stay in this position for as long as possible.
- Complex legs arise.Lying on your back, arms outstretched to the sides. In this position, lift the legs straight up to form a right angle with the surface. We lower them as slowly as possible, so the load on the muscle is stronger. Will happen.
- We lay on the surface, pull our arms to the seam. We bend our legs at the knees. In this position, we raise the pelvis to the maximum possible height. We are as long as possible. Try to stay out for a long time. This exercise works very well for your back, abs and butts.
- From a prone position with bent legs, raise your arms up. Then we straighten and stretch our legs. We do this as slowly as possible, trying to keep the hips off the floor. Then weLegs lower, and we start elevating the upper body. We finally go down. We do exercises in that order.
- We lie on our stomach. We extend our arms and legs one at a time. We try to heal ourselves in this position for a few seconds. Then we go back to the beginning and repeat again. Huh.
- Push-ups from the floor.We stress the knees by bending over the surface. We extend our arms beyond the shoulders. We increase the required number.
- Push-ups from the bench.A chair or regular chair can be used. We stand with our back to work equipment and relax our hands. We straighten our legs and relax. We elbowBut bending our arms, we begin to sit on the weight. Then we slowly return to the starting position.
- Static.We stand upright, keeping our back as upright as possible. Extend our arms forward at chest level. In the allowed position, we stand as long as possible. As long as the arm muscles ache. Did not happen
When choosing a set of exercises for general developmental physical education, follow some tips from experienced professionals when planning training:
- We remember that successful, quick weight loss is an effective exercise for experienced beginners and proper nutrition at home or in the gym. Of course, you can simplify your life and go on some kind of diet. But the results are unlikely to be sustainable. With physical activity, you will keep your body in perfect condition for many years.
- We specifically allocate time for the training process. Regularity is the guarantee of a successful outcome. You cannot postpone or reschedule classes. Otherwise, you will never be able to achieve your dream.
- We set goals and achieve them. It is important that they are realistic and like "do not lose 15 kilograms of weight in a week. "
- Inspiration comes first. Friends, no persuasion to eat delicious from relatives. You should go astray. Just a chocolate bar, a cookie - a high probability of failure. All tasks will be dusted. Motivate yourself right and consistently. Restrain momentary desires.
- Take photos as often as possible. Capture all the moments during your weight loss. Then you can track the changes, each time ensuring that there is an understanding in the effort. It is also healthy and inspiring. is.
- Include extra physical activity in your life. Sign up for the act, start cycling, and take a walk in the park more often. It's not only an opportunity to get your body pumped up fast, but a great holiday. There is also a time that will help you find yourself.
Try exercises for the back, abdomen, arms and legs in combination - an opportunity to change your body. Everything is in your hands.